The Lux hard tail complete mountain bike is known as one of the best looking women’s mountain bike this 2015. Its Devine Design and amazing features makes it perfect for all the girls who would like to start learning or improve their skills in mountain trailing.
Its features are made up of qualities that are well-known in the market as the top manufacturers of the bike industry. This includes Shimano Drivetrain, Suntour fork and shock system, aluminum frame and many more. This bike only costs around $400 to $600 that’s why it’s also economical to the community.
The Lux hard tail complete Diamondback mountain bike has features that would perfectly fit a woman. It has:
- Devine Design 6061-T6 aluminum frame – It is specifically designed with the attributes of a feminine. The aluminum material is very durable with high quality strength equal to the weight ratio riding it. The formation of the top and bottom tubes enhances the clearance for the person to get on and off the bike.
- SR Suntour XCT fork with 80mm of travel
- Shimano Deore 3X8 Drivetrain which gives the rider more options for gearing
- 5” wheels which has all the positive attributes of the 26” and 29” combined together
- KMC Z7 chain
- Promax 160mm disc brakes
- Suntour spring shock absorbing system
- Wellgo pedals
- Schwalb and Kevlar tires
Advantages and disadvantages
- The Lux hard tail mountain bike is very durable.
- It’s very lightweight and is great for women.
- The tires have a quick release system.
- It has great appearance and amazing features and affordable price.
- There’s no kickstand.
- The shocks cannot be locked.
Customers’ feedback about the bike
In almost all the review sites for mountain bikes, this Lux hard tail complete Diamondback mountain bike has received positive reviews from its buyers. Even though some of the clients received a bent rim that was delivered to them, they were still very happy about the price of the bike and its overall features.
Some suggests using this bike only if you’re going to do or practice a beginner’s level of trails. Because of its shocks that cannot be locked and the breaks are only disc brakes, it shouldn’t be used in mid-level and professional level of mountain trailing.
Some customers’ also suggests that you measure your inseam before buying a bike because the height of the bike will depend on how long your inseam is. Be sure to know the appropriate measurements so that you could buy the right size of bike for you.
How to maintain the bike
There are a lot of articles that teaches you on how to properly clean your bike, but in this section of the review, you will know all the “extra” things that you could do for your bike. You do not only maintain its beauty, but you also extend the life of your bike.
- If you’ve used your bikes a couple of times, surely it now has some paint chips on it. To make your mountain bike look good as new again, you should use a scratch remover to soften the marks. Then, use an enamel paint that matches the color of your bike. Let the paint dry and use your scratch remover again to let it blend with your old paint.
- Both the inside and outside of the seat tubes can also be easily damaged. To protect your seat tube, use an emery cloth to smoothen the insides of your seat tube.
- To easily adjust your seat post and not damage it, grease both the inside and outside of your seat post. Always clean the old grease of your seat post before reapplying some. This would ensure that you don’t invite any dirt on it.
- Always take care of your forks because they are usually the first one to get dirt or get damaged, use a helicopter tape to clean them. To properly use it, make sure that you only cut small sections of the tape to ensure that you cover all the spots. Covering the fork in a whole tape would only give you bubbles.
All-in-all, the Lux Complete hard tail mountain bike is a great bike for beginner level riders. It’s designed to fit any woman who would like to practice their skills in mountain trailing. Its features are made up of brands that are trust worthy.
There’s no doubt that this bike should really be included in the list of women’s mountain bike this 2015. It is not only very affordable, but it also has high qualities that would make your money worth every penny.