The secret of the Diamondback bicycles 2015 Overdrive hard tail complete mountain bike is its amazing features that can be bought in around $500 to $700. Here are some features that make this bike so worthy of its price:
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy Frame – It makes the bike strong for any rough terrains but still lightweight to be easily carried around and maneuvered.
- Shimano EF-51 Trigger Shifters – In the world of bikes, the Shimano industry has been the top 1 when it comes to creating world-class bodies of bikes. This hard tail mountain bike is equipped with trigger shifters that have fast response when changing gears.
- Shimano BR-M355 Hydraulic Disc Brakes – This type of disc brakes ensures that you would stop immediately whenever you want to even when you’re in wet and muddy conditions.
- KMC Z82 Chain – This high performance chain will never let you down even if you bike at your maximum speed or in long trails.
- 29 inch Wheel – Momentum is better maintained while moving, better control of the trail and gives you smoother rides while on trails
- Comes with different sizes to choose from: small – 16”, medium – 18”, large – 20” and extra-large – 22”
- It has a lightweight and compact design
- The frame is durable and very solid
- The brakes are very powerful
- Pedalling backwards is possible while not activating the brakes
- The tires are stable even in muddy conditions
- Very easy to assemble
- It is only available in one color
- The manual of the Diamondback mountain bike may seem unclear
Customers’ feedback about the bike
No doubt, this hard tail mountain bike really lives up to its name. In every review sites pertaining to mountain bikes, the Overdrive 2015 is constantly receiving endless positive reviews and comments.
According to bike enthusiasts, this 29 inch mountain bike can cover all possible terrains with qualities that can almost match professional bikes that could be worth more than $1000. It hasn’t disappointed anyone yet who have bought it.
It is recommended for people who would like to start trying mountain bikes that has 29 inch wheels and this Diamondback mountain bike could also accommodate amateur, semi-pro and professional riders.
How to maintain the bike
The drivetrain is one of the most important parts that a bike should have. That’s why it is crucial that you take care of it as much as you can. Here are simple tips on how you can maintain the best performance of your diamondback bicycles with its chain:
- Lube the chains of your mountain bike once every month. While you backpedal, be sure to lubricate every link of the chains. After a couple of more backpedals, use a dry rag to wipe any excess lubes. Always make sure that you use the right lubricant appropriate for your chain and the type of terrains that you go through. Ask your local store the lubricant that you should use if you’re riding it in dry or wet lands.
- Only replace your chains at the perfect time. You can do this by using a 12-inch ruler and placing it in the middle of a pine. If it reaches more than 1*16 inches, replace your chain immediately. Chains can be very sensitive. If you replace your chains too early, you can experience skipping and unknown shifting. If you replace it too late, you can damage your whole shebang which could cost you more money.
The final verdict for the Diamondback bicycles 2015 Overdrive hard tail complete mountain it bike is that it is one of the best bikes out there in the market. With its affordable price, it is not only economical but it is also very useful in all the terrains that a biker could ask for.
It is worthy to be included in the best mountain bike under $1000 because of its powerful high quality features which is not only usable by beginner and amateur bikers, but also by professional bikers as well. All customers are satisfied with their purchase and also recommend it to other people.
Because it is installed with Shimano equipment and KMC chain, you can be rest assured that it will never disappoint you with its performance. Whether you’re in mountain trails, doing long country rides or getting dirty in muddy places, this 29 inch mountain bike is surely praiseworthy because of its price and performance level.