This Recoil mountain bike comes with superior components and features such as 29-inch wheels, sealed cartridge bearings, single pivot design, 6061-T6 aluminum frame, and 4-inch suspension travel. All of these separate elements put together can bring you the perfect mountain bike that delivers a smooth ride with convenient maneuverability, robust performance, enjoyable ride, and a lightweight experience.
If you are looking for your best bud that can greatly assist you in overcoming bumps, roots, and rocks with utmost ease, then this bike is the perfect one for you. Designed for a rough ride, the 2015 Recoil is always prepared to conquer any trail.
What Are The Key Features?
4-Inch Travel 6061 T-6 Aluminum Alloy Full Suspension Frame
The 4-inch travel suspension makes sure that you get a near-flat-ground experience no matter how bumpy the trail is. This takes the edge off all except those huge rocks and the biggest roots you may encounter. Plus it’s made with aluminum alloy which showcases light and durability in one.
Shimano 8-Speed Drivetrain
Fortified with SR Suntour Cranks, the Shimano 8-Speed Drivetrain along with the said quality cranks provide you the primary thing you need while travelling on steep hills – consistent shifting while moving at high speed.
SR Suntour XCT Suspension Fork
Tough terrains don’t seem so tough anymore with the XCT Suspension Fork and Kindshock coil. All gearing and braking components of this mountain bike result in an incredible collaboration of stunning mechanism that delivers a responsive, smooth, and above all, a steadfast and unswerving shifting action.
Optimized Single Pivot With Sealed Cartridge Bearings
The enhanced single pivot design with sealed cartridge bearings work together seamlessly to give you a smooth, reliable performance that will never let you down.
Tektro Aires Mechanical Disc Brakes
Just when you think the gears say it all, the Tektro Aires mechanical disc brakes are here to prove you wrong. You can greatly depend on this braking mechanism that will never fail you in any weather condition and surface.
- Smooth to ride – as mentioned above, the frame and suspension, along with other components consisting the bike such as the gearing and braking system, and the alloy mechanisms make your experience as smooth as possible.
- Attractive design – The 2015 Recoil is not just about performance and durability. Diamondback also created this model with a stunning and attractive design that you can be proud of!
- Clever gear box – The gear box is ideally positioned which can’t distract your ride and at the same time remain wherever you go and ready to assist you right when you need it.
- Nice seat – The seat is comfortable to sit on and is adjustable to suit your own preferences.
- Handle bar control – With the 2015 Recoil, you can be the master of your own road. It has a great handle bar control that gives you the feeling of agility and power as you steer through steep paths and narrow trails.
- Lightweight – Being lightweight is really a great plus considering the sturdiness of the bike itself.
- Reasonable price – This bike is really worth the investment as it can meet all your expectations for that level of value.
- Noise – Other reviews would agree that the mechanical brakes emits some noise. However it’s not much of a big deal.
- Assembly instructions – As seen on numerous reviews, the assembly instructions included are difficult to understand and is really not comprehensible to most people.
What Do Customers Say?
A lot of customers say that this bike is truly worth all the penny spent. Majority of feedbacks, ranging from ordinary riders to professional ones, tell how satisfactory their experience are from using this bike.
As mentioned above, many customers also complain about how incomprehensive the assembly instructions are, especially those people who are fond of do-it-yourself stuff.
How To Maintain
Here are the steps on how to keep your mountain bike in pristine condition.
- Always turn your bike upside down after use.
- On top of the handlebar, remove the accessories.
- Remove both of the wheels then clean the drive system.
- Wash the wheels if necessary.
- Also wash the underside.
- Remount the wheels and check by spinning them.
- Clean the topside part.
- Check the drive system, headset, and brakes.
- Apply lubrication on the drive system.
The Diamondback 2015 Recoil full suspension complete mountain bike is truly what every rider could ever wish for. With its robust build, striking design, tough components, light body & frame, smooth suspension, and large wheels, this mountain bike beats every trail with ease!